Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Trip to Kuching

I went to Kuching by car from 25-28/2009. The journey to Kuching took 6 hours. On the way, we stopped at Jakal, near Sarikei for breakfast. We visited Jong's Crocodile Farm which is just 18KM away from Kuching. It was fun especially for my kids watching crocodile feeding.
sematandawn_009
It's refreshing to sit at the waterfront overseeing the giant architecture in the cool evening.

Crocodile feeding
"what happened to your tail"

I stayed at Kuching Park Hotel, Jalan Padungan. The room is big and can accommodate 5 of us comfortably. At 7:30pm, I attended Photographers' Evening Out at Old Court House, near Kuching Waterfront. To my suprise, there were 260 photographers attending the event. The four speakers on stage were Alvin Leong, Saiful Nang, Jason Victor and Brandon Goh. Each of them shared their experiences in wedding photography. The event was covered by RTM crews and would be aired in RTM1.
Kuching view from my hotel window
Dewan Undangan Negeri Sarawak
View of a building near waterfont-I like the combination of blue and yellow
Aprilia April, Faidaus & Sapphire Wong (from left), BREEZE model at the alvin's photography talk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP